Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Amber’s Growing Littlest Pet Shop!

In case somebody is wondering why I have posts dedicated to our most favorite toys, or Amber’s LPS toys for that matter... I have good reasons. :P

First, so that I can keep track of them and know if Amber is losing any of her teeny weeny pets;

Second is so that when Amber grows up and get to read this blog, she would know that I shared with her her liking for the LPS toys (me playing a cool mom here :D); and,

Lastly, so that I could let the world be aware of how cute these tiniest things are! :)

So without further ado, may I present to you the addition to Amber’s LPS collection...

Warning: Cuteness overload!

Rabbit and Turtle, who by the way, think they're twins... 
I have to figure out how to remove those ink marks (care of the little girl)
from Rabbit's face.

They both come with accessories that would confuse you over who is who. LOL!

Postcard Puppy

I felt so bad for not being able to purchase the Postcard Armadillo, so the Hubby got us, err, I mean, got Amber...

Armadillo

...who came with his pal, and my current favorite, Chameleon, who we often refer to as the Lizard, because it’s easier to pronounce.
Argh! Lizard wasn't spared of Amber's ink!

And the Monkeys.

That’s it for now. I have successfully controlled the urge to go and buy some more. Mahal na eh, masakit na sa bulsa. Have to wait until they’re on sale again. :)




1 comment:

  1. We stopped shopping for LPS because wala ng sale. Hehe. Blame it on Akira, too, kasi gusto niya dala lahat pag pupunta ng mall. kalerky pag nawala, mahal pa naman. Anyway, ok din ang zoobles. In fact, yung car nun was ine of Khan's wishlist nung xmas party nila. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...