Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Belated Happy Father’s Day Greeting

I admit to being lazy these past few days. And I’ve been reprimanding myself for that. Now I have to antedate my entries. Yeah, I know that it’s wrong. Forgive, forgive... ^_^

Nevertheless, no matter how late... Happy Father’s Day to all Daddies out there, especially to the father of my daughter, who I love so much!

Look at what Amber brought home from school...
It’s a card with a blue necktie pattern.
Ate Nora said that Amber cut and glued the necktie to the card

She scribbled yellow and blue crayons all around. 

 Teacher Abby guided her little hands in
writing the message inside.
 

When we were inside the house, there was a loud little voice that said, “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, DADDY!!!”.

So sweet. Teka, bakit nga ba kasi hindi school month ang Mother’s Day?!?! ;-/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...