Monday, September 29, 2014

It’s Nanay’s Birthday!

We celebrated Nanay’s birthday by having lunch at Uncle Cheffy in Festival Mall. Yay! I was so excited that I’ll get to taste Cheffy Cheesecake again!

Since I didn’t eat breakfast that morning, I wanted to order everything that’s on the menu, so I just let Nanay and the Hubby decide what they want on our table as long as I’ll have my cheesecake later.

We wondered why Amber kept on standing on her seat then the Hubby discovered that ghost-like image of a little girl on the mirror on the other side of the resto. 
 
Was she trying to scare herself of her own reflection? 

And because I didn’t get a picture of everything that we ordered, I will not talk about them anymore but have to mention that I love the Tiuey Noodles!

At least I got to ask the Hubby to take a picture of the Rolled-up Panizza that I assembled!
 

Quite proud of my masterpiece. ^_^

I was disappointed when my Cheffy Cheesecake arrived.

It lacked the beauty that their branch in Venice Piazza presented on plate. I was looking for the choco shavings and the bed of chocolate fudge where the cheesecake should be seated but they weren’t there. This plate was as simple as it can be. Even the taste seemed different. Oh well, at least the crew here were nicer and very attentive.

May I also add, that in most desserts na may cherry, ‘save-the-best-for-last’ ko yang cherry na yan. Ngayown, while I’m taking a picture of the cake, may nakaabang na sa kawawang cherry.  

At the end of it all, what’s important is that we had a sumptuous meal.

Happy birthday, Nanay! My wish for you is to have more happy, strong and healthy years with us. I may not tell you this often but I’m sure you know how much I love you. I’ll forever be grateful for all the sacrifices you made for me. I may have questioned some of your decisions before but now that I’m already a mom myself, I came to understand why you chose not to do the things I thought you should have done, I respect the decisions you made and I admire you for weathering the storm alone for me. I love you, Nanay!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...