Thursday, May 28, 2015

Farewell, Preschool.

Did I tell you that Amber already graduated from Preschool? Yes, she did! I’m officially a grade school mom this coming June.

How time flies. When I look at her asleep, I can’t help but wonder how she grew up that fast and became that long, she now occupies half of our bed, with me and daddy sharing the other half.

Since I was incommunicado again during the time she finished preschool, let me share with you some of her pictures during her last year in prep.

Siglakas (Sports) Day, September 2014

UN Day Celebration, October 2014

Educational Field Trip, November 2014

Christmas Party/Family Day, December 2014

Recognition Day, March 2015

Graduation Day, March 2015

Oh! Can I just mention here what her adviser told me when I went to pick up her report card? I’ll say it anyway! [drumrolls please] Amber finished top of her class! Please forgive me for not being able to contain my pride here. I'm just so happy and proud! ^_^

Good luck, my dear. May you enjoy life to the fullest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...